Appgeeker values every customer and strives to provide customers with a pleasant experience using Appgeeker products and services. If you have any questions or issues related to Appgeeker products, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org first. We do our best to resolve your issue quickly and without complication.
Nevertheless please read the refund policy for Appgeeker software products if you are unhappy with your purchase.
1.If you accidentally bought the software more than once, we will refund one of them, or you can choose to swap one program for another piece of software in www.appgeeker.com site.
2. Purchase wrong software by mistake and then purchase the correct one from www.appgeeker.com at once. We will process the refund of the wrong product after the request is received.
3. If you encounter any of technical problems which is preventing you from using the software properly, please contact Appgeeker's Support Team to locate the problem. You shall provide detailed information about the problem such as screenshots of errors, log files, detailed descriptions of your action, or accept remote services from Appgeeker's Support Team.
If we are not able to solve the problem or are unable to suggest a temporary solution within 30 days, we will process the refund of your payment if you are not willing to wait for further upgarde, solutions, or any other compensation plan.
4. If you don't receive the registration code in your mailbox within 24 hours of purchase, nor get a timely response within 48 hours from AppGeeker Support Team after making contact, we accept refund request.
Please note that you shall check the spam folder first to see if the registration code was there.
Typically, we are able to process the refund within 1 weeks after the request is received. You will be refunded in the same manner in which you purchased the license(s).
1. When a user requests a refund later than 30 Money Back Guarantee period after the date of purchase.
2. When a user asks for a refund without describing any particular technical error, or when a user refuses to provide necessary information, screenshots or files related to the issue, which prevents our Support Team from knowing exactly which error you are encounter, and whether it's due to a technical inadequacy or user error.
3. When a user refuses to follow Appgeeker support troubleshooting advice.
4. When a user asks for a refund due to the lack of features which we never claimed to provide and which are not listed in the feature list of software.
5. When user's email address doesn't exit, doesn't have enough resources to accept emails, doesn't accept emails from an unknown sender, or contains a misprint.
Please note that all your purchase details, including your activation key and order number, are automatically sent to the email you provided during payment procedure.
6. When a user requests a refund due to price change or purchase from a promotion campaign.
7. When a user asks to refund the difference between a usual price and a special discounted offer.
8. When a user demands a refund for suspicious card fraud or charges. If the unauthorized charge was made on a credit card, contact your card issuer right away and explain your situation.
9. When a user asks to make a refund after he/she purchased a similiar product from other providers.
10. When a user requests to refund because he/she changed the mind to buy the software without giving any particular reasons.
11. When a user can not activate the software with the key provided due to a wrong operation from user side, which the activation key has been proved valid.
12. When a user applies for a refund immediately due to a failure of receiving registration code within 2 hours of purchase. Sometimes the cause might be a problem with a network, system glitches, spam settings of your mailbox, or email typo, etc. Please contact email@example.com to get the registration code, all queries will be responded to within 24 hours.
In such cases, if you disagree with our grounds for refund refusal, you can apply to your bank and initiate a chargeback.
Please note that in any case of refund or chargeback we reserve the right to disable your activation key.